I was tagged by Kathy at Kathy's Klavier for the Meme of Fives
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player thn tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago? 1998
1. I was enjoying settling into a new home in a new town
2. Raising a 12 year old daughter and a 7 year old son
3. Staying home
4. Volunteering at church & school
5. Singing in the church choir
5 things on my to-do list today ~
1. Work at my job all day
2. Walk 10,000 steps
3. Meet my sponsor and attend a show with her
4. Prepare some items for other shows I will be doing for some other people.
5. Be nice to my dog.
5 Snacks I enjoy ~
1. chips and salsa
2. Chips and salsa
5. Chips and chocolate salsa (not really!!!)
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire ~
1. Support different missionaries that we have sent out from our church
2. Do the things we want to our home
3. Build my husband a shop and a recording/writing studio
4. Buy new furnishings for our daughter and son-in-law for their new home
5. Pay for college for our son.
Five of my bad habits ~
2. letting housework accumulate
3. eating chips and salsa when I get home from work
4. Wasting time in front of the "idiot box" (TV)
5. Stacks of papers everywhere
Five places I have lived ~
1. College Station, TX (Aggieland)
2. Hale Center, TX (Home of Pete Laney)
3. Olton, TX (Spouse's hometown)
4. Muleshoe, TX
5. Dodge City, KS
Five jobs I've had ~
1. Admin. Assistant to an Asst. Supt. of our school district
2. Admin. Asst. to bank president and one vice president
3. Assistant Cashier at a bank
4. Customer Service/Music teacher ?? at a music store
5. Checker at a grocery store