Google Ads

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Blogworld Media

I have 2 new links on my sidebar to Senator John Cornyn's site and blog. It is fairly new and is available for those in the blogosphere to read. Senator Cornyn and his staff are working to get his positions published for the people in the state to understand him. I would like to see the site continued after the election process is over. It would be a great source of information without the skewed perception from the main stream media.

Thank you, Senator Cornyn! We all know how busy you are and appreciate the time you're giving to us. The conference call last week was interesting for someone who's only been involved in politics at the local level.

On a different note - I was able to have my sponsor do the training show for the new Premier Design jewelry business I had mentioned in the previous post. We had a great time and a great show. She is a great source of information and encouragement. She has been involved in this for over 14 years and is still as enthusiastic today as she must have been when she started. The company has such high standards and is founded on true Biblical principles. I appreciate that about the leadership of the company.

My daughter was able to be here for a while and left the greatest compliment for me. Thank you, my darling girl! I love you more than words can ever express!!!

3 comments:

sandyland said...

I just ordered premier jewelry thanks to your blog

Missy said...

Congrats! I love their products and their service attitudes. That's why I decided to start a business with them.

Kathy said...

I am so glad that your first show went well! I know you'll do great at it. I hosted one years ago for a friend who was just getting started in the business. I loved getting some free jewelry because of being the hostess.