Google Ads

Saturday, May 10, 2008

One Year Later ...

It is hard to believe this started just a year ago! I have met some awesome people through the blogosphere and read some awesome blogs! I find it very interesting that people are the same whether they are in Texas, Florida, Alabama, New York or some foreign country (foreign to the USA). We have a lot of the same cares and concerns for the things around us - family, community, country, etc. The blog world has brought this planet a lot closer together. The connection may not come through a physical presence but the connection is just as important and sometimes more so!!! Thank you to all the blogging friends that have checked out this lady's thoughts on a variety of subjects.

Right now - I am trying to get this business going! It has been great and I LOVE doing it but it has taken a lot more time than I had anticipated! With all of the other things going on - blogging has taken a back seat. I do not want to quit but posts may be sporadic for a while.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I am so glad that I met you through blogging! I've missed you and your posts, but I understand how life can get busy sometimes. It's great to hear from you again!

i beati said...

what business are you doing ??Missed that . I somehow thought you taught ??

Stylin said...

I am so glad we are friends !
I' m back!