Panhandle Poet posted about being tagged for 6 places you've been and would like to visit again and 6 places you've not visited but would like to see. As a true Texas woman - I have to rise to the challenge of promoting our beautiful state, as each of these will only be Texas spots!
Places I've been that I would like to visit again~
1. I would love to be in San Antonio on the Riverwalk - eating supper at an outdoor cafe with a glass of Llano Estacado Blush or a cup of coffee (coffee's always good whether it's hot or cold outside!)
2. Justin - home of some of our dear friends and a short hop to Dallas or Ft. Worth for some night life!
3. Kerrville area - beautiful Hill country, lots of wildlife (animals - not people)
4. Brenham - home of Blue Bell Ice Cream, plus lots of quaint antique shops
5. London - small quaint town with a dance hall the whole family can go into for the night! It was lots of fun the night my spouse took me there (before we were married)
6. Junction - taking Wyman Meinzer's photography class at the Texas Tech center - I took an Ornithology class at the center just before I got married 25 years ago! That's when I got to go to London for dancing!
Now for places I've never been to~
1. Johnson Space Center - Houston - I think it would be awesome to tour this place!
2. San Jacinto Monument - flown by but never been to it.
3. Nacogdoches - just because I've never been there!
4. Davis mountains - hot at this time of year, but would love to go and stay in the fall at their lodge!
5. Big Bend area - hot at this time of year, but would love to and stay in the fall.
6. Gruene - home of Gruene (pronounced green) Hall - world famous dance hall
There are actually not a lot of places I haven't been in the state but there are a few. I am not going to tag anyone on this but I would certainly enjoy hearing about some of your favorite spots!
Thanks for letting me brag just a little! "Texas - It's a whole other country!"