Google Ads

Monday, July 16, 2007

Faith Based Freedom Fighter

This was from a quiz Panhandle Poet got from My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. I'm not too surprised at the results.

How to Win a Fight With a Liberal is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Conservative Identity:

You are a Faith-Based Fighter, also known as a religious conservative. You believe in Judeo-Christian values, restoring God’s rightful place in the public square, and in showing all the unwashed and unsaved liberal sinners the path to salvation, or at least to the GOP.

Take the quiz at www.FightLiberals.com

6 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

at least u arent a liberal hun!..haha :)

Incognito said...

I think anything is fine other than Lib, Angel :-)

As I told Pan, I am a Freedom Fighter..

Anonymous said...

I am an anti-government gun slinger.

Semper Fi Mom said...

I got faith-based freedom fighter too.

Frasier said...

I got the same result as you!!

Missy said...

Cool - Look at all these Faith based fighters (with one anti government gun slinger).