Google Ads

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Laugh Til You Cry!

I had the privilege of attending a Chonda Pierce concert this past Thursday evening in Amarillo. I have heard of her but was never able to get to see one of her presentations. This woman has an amazing talent of making us laugh at ourselves and the funny quirks we all have!!! But - there is much more to her story than that. She has an awesome testimony and such a heart to share. I do not know her personally but I can almost guarantee you that every person in the auditorium felt like they were her best friend that night.

She is called the "Queen of Clean" and she really is just that! Her comedy is funny, uplifting and never vulgar. I appreciated the way she could make fun of herself and all of us at the same time. It just proves that we all have things in our lives that make us more alike, yet different! I do not have the same testimony about how God has changed my life as she does, but that does not make mine any less true or real! Your testimony is the one thing no one can argue the details with you as it is your personal experience.

The 2 girlfriends and I had a wonderful time and I was blessed! Thank you, Chonda, for sharing your laughter and your tears with us.

http://www.chonda.org/

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have heard about her and she has been to my city before, but I haven't gotten to go yet. I'll have to try to next tiime she's in town.