Google Ads

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

You know what is really cool about this whole blog thing? That anyone in any part of the world who has access to the Internet (Few don't - they may not have food or running water, but they will have Internet!) can view what you have written. Obviously, if they cannot speak or read English, they can't understand what I have written! (If they don't understand Texan they can't read what I've written! :) ) It is really neat to look at hits from the different sites and to see Spain or Poland or Hong Kong on your list. I started this at the urging of my spouse and children. It has been challenging some days - like today - trying to determine what to write about. Other days, it is much easier. I have friends and family that come by regularly. I appreciate each one taking time out of their life and hectic schedules to read what I have written each day. What a gift each person gives me every time they stop by.

The great part about all of this is finding people who have similar ideas and philosophies to mine. Sometimes you feel like you are the lone voice in the wind, crying out! These show me that's not true with their own posts and comments! Thank you to each one! :)

7 comments:

Frasier said...

Well Strawberry,
I am glad you started blogging as I look forward to reading your blog every day even before my first cup of coffee!!.
Its amazing how people share your sentiments when you write about something!
Heres to more great posts

WomanHonorThyself said...

youre so right!..I'm In NYC!

Incognito said...

It is interesting how you get to know people's personalities without even knowing who they are. They become like friends and family. It's nice.

Missy said...

So true - each of you is a friend I enjoy spending some time with. I always look forward to your posts and your comments as well! LOL :)!

Anonymous said...

It's fascinating to see where all the people are who hit your blog, and some even read it. LOL It's also a little eerie when you see a bunch in Iran, and end up getting a lesson on Islam. :/ LOL

Missy said...

Kate~ That's true. I don't think I have had any from Iran but it would still be pretty cool. I'm not sure how they would take to some of the content since it's obviously Christian!

Anonymous said...

LOL Yeah, I get informed about how wrong we are, and how peaceful they are, and we will all be subservient to them. HUMPH! I don't bloomin' think so! LOL But it is interesting, that's for sure. :)